Wellbeing Online is excited to bring this opportunity to global campus students – the Cyber Coug Fitness Club: Gym Reimbursement Program. As part of this program, global campus students can submit receipts for membership to their local gym and complete healthy habits to earn up to $125 each semester!
- November 15 for Fall memberships (Aug 1- Dec 1)
- April 15 for Spring memberships (Dec 1- May 1)
- July 15 for Summer memberships (May 1- Aug 1)
We review all submissions after the deadline for each semester. Refunds can be expected to be distributed to your student account 2-4 weeks after the submission deadline.
Join the Club!
Step 1: Submit the registration form
You will need an electronic copy of your membership receipt on hand. Your receipt must show your name, the price per month, the fitness establishment's name, and the dates covered by the purchase.
- Note, if you submit a contract that shows your monthly fee, we will crosscheck the semester total and with the amount you enter for the total semester cost.“What is the total amount you have paid for this semester.”
Registration and submittal of receipts qualify you for up to a $100 reimbursement ($75 for part-time students).
Move on to Step 2 to learn how to get the full $125.00 (or $100.00 if you are a part-time student).
Step 2: Complete healthy habits!
Complete three additional healthy habits to add to your registration form. Healthy habits are any activities or appointments that improve your wellbeing other than your regular workout. Healthy Habits include:
- Any wellbeing workshops
- Fitness classes
- Personal Training sessions
- Nutritional consultations
- Massage Therapy
- Annual preventative check-ups (physical exam, eye doctor, dentist, etc.)
- Trying a new recipe
- A mindfulness practice