Networking Is the Number One Way People Find Work.
You probably already have a network, but just need tips on how to expand that network and get the most out of it.
Chris Miller, Career counselor for Global Campus, walks you through the process in the webinar above.
What other benefits can networking provide?
- Learn about jobs that you didn't know existed.
- Make connections with potential employers.
- Practice communication skills.
- How to create your elevator speech - clear and short message (about 30 seconds) that shares who you are and what you're seeking to accomplish.
- Systematic Networking and myths - The 4 goals, DECIDE, PREPARE, TALK, and LAND
- Networking Tools - LinkedIn, informational interviews, Cougar Business Network, and more.
Curious About Networking Events Coming Up in Your Major?
It's never too early in your educational career to attend networking events. See the links in the sub pages for events in both Washington and throughout the United States.