Financial Aid for Global Campus Students
Navigating financial aid can be daunting and frustrating. Take care of your financial and emotional wellbeing and keep your stress down by watching the webinars throughout this page. Above, Maja and Andy, financial aid advisers, walk you through all you need to know when it comes to:
- aid disbursement
- satisfactory academic progress
- census date
*The preview of what your package looks like in MyWSU is outdated because the system is different now. Don't hesitate to contact the financial aid office if you have questions.
Enrolling in a summer session can benefit your education by putting you ahead of the game. See the webinars below for tips on how to budget for this time of year.
Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center
If you are a:
- self-identified member of the LGBTQ+ community
- member of LGBTQ+ families,
- straight ally who has been strongly supportive of LGBTQ+ community
- person with at least a 2.5 GPA
- person actively involved in GIESORC
Then you are eligible for a GIESORC scholarship! GIESORC also has information on LGBTQ scholarships outside of WSU.
The Associated Students of Washington State University's Online Degree Programs
ASWSU offers several scholarship options:
- $1000 offered each semester
- eligibility based on academic merit and financial need
- pay S&A fees and work in an internship that carries WSU credit
- offered for technology, hygiene products, mental health care, child care, cap and gown rentals, travel, and gym memberships
- You don't need to be a full time student, but you must be paying S&A fees.
- See the link for specific requirements for each program.