Environmental Wellbeing encompasses respect, responsibility, and accountability for our natural and developed environments. That includes developing connections to nature and people. Another component is conserving natural resources.
The Route to Environmental Wellbeing
There are many ways that you can help the environment, including:
- conserving energy
- Recycling and upcycling
- education about Earth's natural resources
- spending time outdoors
Cruelty Free Resources
- Caring Consumer
- This site includes lists of companies that do and do not test on animals and also lists PETA friendly retailers, guides to "compassionate clothing" and much more.
- Coalition for Consumer
- Information on Cosmetics- A group that includes the American Vivisection Society, the American Humane Association and Beauty Without Cruelty, USA. There are guides available regarding purchasing products from cosmetics to household products.
- Find Fair Trade Certified Products
- This site will allow you to search for Fair Trade certified products in your area and at your local stores.