Resources in Your Area
Mental Health Resources in:
National Mental Health Resources
- Call the toll-free National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (NSPL) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- LGBT National Help Center
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ) at 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678
- Crisis Test Line
- Text HOME to 741741
- Text STEVE to 741741 for support specific to individuals of color
- Call the toll-free National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233, which provides confidential and free support to victims of domestic violence 24 hours a day. Advocates can provide information on safety planning and local resources, as well as provide referral services.