Cyber Coug Fitness Club
Wellbeing Online is excited to bring this opportunity to global campus students – the Cyber Coug Fitness Club: Gym Reimbursement Program. As part of this program, global campus students can submit receipts for membership to their local gym and complete healthy habits to earn up to $125 each semester!
Gym Membership Reimbursements: How does it work?
To apply for the Cyber Coug Fitness Club: Gym Reimbursement Program, you will first need to fill out the registration form. Please note, Wellbeing Online reviews all submissions after the deadline for a specific semester (see deadlines below). Thus, refunds will not be issued until AFTER the deadline has passed. When submitting your registration form please:
- Have a copy of your membership receipt before on hand.
- The application form has a file upload section in which you will upload a copy of your receipt, bank statement or contract.
- Your receipt must show your name, the price per month, the fitness establishments name and the dates covered by the purchase.
- Note, if you submit a contract that shows your monthly fee we will be able to calculate what the total is for that semester and correlate it with the amount you entered of the application that asks “What is the total amount you have paid for this semester.”
Registration and submittal of receipts qualifies you for up to a $100 reimbursement ($75 for part time students). Move on to Step 2 to learn how to get the full $125.00 (or $100.00 if you are a part time student).
Step 2: Complete healthy habits!
Complete three additional healthy habits and submit them on your registration form. Healthy habits are any activities or appointments that improve your wellbeing other than your regular workout. Healthy Habits include:
- Any wellbeing workshops
- Fitness classes
- Personal Training sessions
- Nutritional consultations
- Massage Therapy
- Annual preventative check-ups (physical exam, eye doctor, dentist, etc.)
- Trying a new recipe
- A mindfulness practice
Reimbursements will be made on a semester basis and distributed AFTER the submission deadlines.
- For Fall memberships (Aug 1- Dec 1), submission deadline is November 15
- For Spring memberships (Dec 1- May 1), submission deadline is April 15
- For Summer memberships (May 1- Aug 1), submission deadline is July 15
Refunds can be expected to be distributed onto students accounts 2-4 weeks after the submission deadline.
Step 3: Keep it up!